Wednesday, September 20, 2023

I Suppose You Could Call It A Clony Pony

The Pony's day off was Tuesday, so he had time to prepare his own food. He's a fan of cooking channels, and we've seen many an episode featuring a Juicy Lucy. It's a burger that's a staple in Minnesota, with cheese tucked inside before cooking the burger.

"Made a Juicy Lucy today!"


"Ooh! They always look so good!"

"It was DELICIOUS!"


"And the red onion. But not the purple lettuce stuff."

"There is radicchio in it too! It's good!"

"Not for me. I pick it out of everything."

"I seasoned the meat and hand made the patties too! Garlic powder, salt, pepper, bit of paprika, a bunch of Worcestershire."

"Sounds good!"

Indeed. That looks like a very tasty creation.

3 comments:

Kathy's Klothesline said...

Maybe he will retire from his postal job and become a famous chef!

River said...

It does look yummy. I don't follow any cooking channels or you tubes. I stick with what I know I like these days.

Hillbilly Mom said...

Kathy,
Starting his postal career right out of college, The Pony will be fairly short in the tooth when he's eligible for retirement. So a second such career is feasible.

***
River,
The Pony enjoys strapping on the old feedbag, and is fairly adventurous these days, compared to liking only three foods for most of his youth. Bread, cheese pizza, and Little Debbie brownies.