Sunday, December 23, 2012

Miracles DO Happen

All hail The Devil's Handmaiden!

Did you notice the skies part this morning? A golden shaft of sunlight piercing the cloud ceiling? Hear trumpets? The angelic voices of the Vienna Boys Choir?

My checker at The Devil's Playground was a master bagger! So much, in fact, that not only was I almost happily unaware of what she'd put in which bag...but the thing that caused me to notice was something POSITIVE! Above and beyond the call of duty.

Master Bagger did not merely bag my things as I had grouped them on the conveyor. She put like shapes with like shapes. All cold items together. Cylinders with cylinders. Boxes with boxes. Soft with soft. I call for a special Nobel Prize for Bagging. And I nominate Master Bagger.

SHE PUT ALL OF MY STOCKING STUFFERS IN ONE BAG!

So I didn't have to comb through and re-bag in the back of T-Hoe, in an effort to hang on to the last thread of suspense for my growing boys on Christmas morning.

All hail The Devil's Handmaiden!

2 comments:

Kathy's Klothesline said...

She must have been paying close attention to her CBL's, or she was trained by Sam Walton! Have a very merry Christmas!

Hillbilly Mom said...

Kathy,
I almost swooned. She was AWESOME. And not even old.