Sunday, December 25, 2016

And A Little Dog Shall Eat Them

The Pony's Rogue was covered with frozen mist after its trip from Oklahoma last Saturday. Layers and layers of frozen mist. Here's a chunk that fell off the mirror.


It was pretty substantial. I wouldn't want that thing landing on my toe. Even IN a protective red Croc. I took this picture when I went out for my walk. On the trip back down the driveway, Puppy Jack took an interest in this over-sized ice cube. He was nibbling on the edge, making crunching noised. Of course by the time my phone snapped the picture, he was over at the front of the car, nibbling on other tasty fragments.


He has a short attention span, our Puppy Jack. And a ravenous appetite. Always looking for clearer ice pastures.


You can see that Jack is wearing his shock collar. More on THAT another day.

2 comments:

Sioux Roslawski said...

HM--With Jack's spots, he's camouflaged and blends right in with the gravel. He can sneak around and do whatever... and no one is any the wiser.

Hillbilly Mom said...

Sioux,
He really DOES blend in with the gravel! Not a good thing, with the tricks he's been up to lately.