Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Not Exactly WHO, But WHAT?

Farmer H sent me a picture Tuesday morning. He does that often. I think he's just trying to figure out what time I get up, by checking his phone to see when his message has been read!

Anyhoo, here it is:


You'll notice that Farmer H used his standard method of photography... centering the subject in a wide display of unneeded scenery. The picture of The Pony on his first tour of OU comes to mind.


Anyhoo, the current picture came with a message:

"Saw this I'll setting in the field this morning I watched him about 5 minutes"

I'm guessing that Farmer H was using the voice feature on his phone to put in the message. And that the picture was of an OWL. I wasn't sure at first. It looked like a cat to me. With white legs. I tried to crop and zoom in a bit.



Which still gives it a cat-like feeling. Or maybe an alien, when I zoom in closer ant it pixelates.

You never know what kind of wildlife might be hiding in Hillmomba.

5 comments:

River said...

His phone can tell him what time you read a message?? Or does it just show what time you reply? Because that could be several minutes or hours later and he still wouldn't know if you were up yet or lolling in bed waiting for pictures of who-knows-what.

Sioux Roslawski said...

Was Farmer H observing wildlife (the owl) or was the owl observing wildlife (Farmer H)?

Somehow, I don't think Farmer H will ever become an award-winning photographer...

Hillbilly Mom said...

River,
No, it just says READ. But he is ALWAYS looking at his phone. So I imagine he checks it at least every half hour to see if I read it yet. I leave my phone on the kitchen counter for charging. But sometimes I get up and unplug it, then go back to bed. So he gets fooled anyway.

***
Sioux,
Looks like both. From what I can see, so far away. I would never let him be my Pennyillionaire photographer.

Sioux Roslawski said...

Oh, The Pony's interview didn't end the way I thought it would. I was certain that there would be a full moon appearing during the interview...

Hillbilly Mom said...

Sioux,
In discussing the dilemma, The Pony and I bonded over the horrific memory of the atrocity inflicted by Farmer H on my favorite old baby blue sweatshirt...

https://hillbillymansion.blogspot.com/2014/02/mrs-hillbilly-moms-house-of-non.html

The Pony was also afraid that, during his interview, Farmer H would be watching TV in the living room, with the sound set on 35 (and not the 12 The Pony leaves it on), or walk fartingly through the kitchen.