Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ouchy Ouch Ouch

There's something in the air.

Well, it WAS in the air. Now it has traveled up my nose and imbedded itself in my sinus cavities. They are cavities no more. They are clogged like last week's kitchen sink drain. My head has been throbbing above the eye sockets since last night. My best friends acetaminophen, ibuprofen, and aspirin have let me down.

It does not behoove you to annoy Mrs. Hillbilly Mom. Like that loud-shouter on my right at the teacher lunch table. And the son who slammed the front door when he arrived home from roboting. And the three dogs who yip and yap from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.

I feel like I have an ice cream headache. But without the delicious mint chip or french silk treat. Something's gotta give. Because this head pain gives me a pain between my shoulder blades.

And makes me a pain in everyone else's nether regions.

2 comments:

Sioux Roslawski said...

It's probably some germ you got from a kid. Kid germs are the superheroes of bacteria.

My advice: stay away from any human under the age of 25 for the next day. Drink plenty of diet Coke. Read a good book. Work on your contest submission. I guarantee you'll feel better at the end of the 24 hours.

Hillbilly Mom said...

Sioux,
I think it's mold or ragweed. But I'll take your stellar advice, just on general principles. And I DO feel better today.