Friday, August 16, 2013

It's Not Me, It's You

Well, Even Steven, Karma, and CeilingReds have had the last laugh.

Remember how I dared to transfer my prescriptions to a new pharmacy due to poor service, and was accused of scamming two separate extra months of thyroid and BP and old-lady meds? And how I've had to jump through CeilingReds' hoops with my insurance because of their scammy records showing conflicting 30-day/60-day dispensation, to get my prescribed medication on a prescribed schedule?

Now I can't get my old-lady meds. "We can't get it," says the new pharmacy. "There's no generic equivalent," says the pharmacist. "You'll have to see a G Y N for a new prescription," says my doctor's office. Like they can come up with some miracle new med that is identical. Seriously. All I had to do was leave my prescriptions at CeilingReds and endure two-hour waits and verbal abuse every 30 days, and everything would have been just fine.

Don't even suggest going to a new new pharmacy that can get the old-lady med. That horse has left the barn. Who knows what I would be accused of then. I might have a marked file like Elaine. Mrs. Hillbilly Mom, the problem customer. Now I am going to need to miss a day of school IF I can get an appointment. And I'm not even ready to start using my ten sick days that I'll lose if I snooze. Sweet Gummi Mary! Who wants to take a sick day after only two days of school? Not Mrs. HM, that's for sure. I can't even call around until Monday, and I'll have to spend my plan time doing it. Oh, how I long for my rude, snail-speed, incompetent pharmacy! Life is so unfair.

I can tell you one thing. I am NOT giving a mouse a cookie.

No comments: