On our way home from picking up my long-awaited prescription on Thursday, The Pony and I were talking about old school days.
"I really liked having practice for Academic Team at the middle school. We had those spinny chairs. It was fun."
Of course, because why would The Pony want to concentrate on practicing spouting knowlege when there was a chance to spin round and round on a chair in the computer lab?
This was around 3:15, near the end of Errand Day. Later that evening, The Pony sent me a text.
"Remember how I mentioned the spinny chairs from middle school Academic Team in the car? Just got an ad for them."
I think the blame for this electronic eavesdropping goes to The Pony's phone. Mine would have sent ME the ad. And the OnStar feature in T-Hoe would also send it to me, not The Pony.
Dirty, dirty spy-ers! I will never invite Alexa or Siri or Dot into my Mansion!
2 comments:
I will never have any of those "spies" either. It's bad enough my laptop sends me ads on my opening page "because you have shown an interest in..."
River,
Can't escape the dirty, dirty spy-ers!
Post a Comment