Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Picture Of Attitude

Here's our newest goat baby, born on Memorial Day. She has no name yet. That's what happens when you're not the first or second or tenth born. She is showing signs of middle child syndrome. We might as well call her Jan Brady. Next thing you know, she'll be saying, "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia," and inventing an imaginary boyfriend named George Glass, and wearing a black wig to a slumber party, and sending herself an engraved locket.


Let's hope there's no Cousin Oliver in our future. And that Sam-the-Butcher doesn't drop in.

6 comments:

knancy said...

Well, that little girlie has an attitude in the photo that I like. Usually, they look so docile. I did not get that from this picture. She may turn out to be great blogger fuel.

knancy said...

Oh, my! I just reread the title of this post and you had said everything I had tried to convey in my previous comment in your title (in less words and more to the point). Sorry, I got swept away with your writing.

Sioux Roslawski said...

She's a cutie. Although goats' eyes give me the creeps. I'm serious.

Hillbilly Mom said...

knancy,
This little goat gal looks like she has a chip on her shoulder. It could just be the markings, like that spot on her forehead. But while Farmer H can usually pick up the other goat babies and carry them about like floppy rabbits, he has never been able to grab this one.

**************
Sioux,
Yeah, those rectangular pupils are a bit disconcerting.

knancy said...

There is something in her stance and stare, too.

Hillbilly Mom said...

knancy,
Uh huh. I see it. She might as well have her hands on her hips, snapping her chewing gum while rolling her eyes.