Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Obviously, Mrs. Hillbilly Mom Does Not Possess A Round Tuit

I must confess, blogoholics, that I have been holding out on you. I have another installment in the series I refer to inside my addled noggin as: Cus Wants to Kill Me.

I am unable to give it the proper attention it deserves tonight. And also unable to slather it with the right amount of tender loving care on Wednesday night. That's SURVIVOR night, people! And The Pony has his Smartypants practice. But maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to put it together by Thursday night.

You know you want it. I shall not disappoint. I've been keeping a log. Not a log that you might find under our front porch as of Sunday morning, a log from the creek bank most likely full of termites eager to jump from log to wraparound wooden porch to cedar mansion. Nor a log like Carrie Mae spoke of in The House Bunny. No. I've been keeping a written record of the latest atrocities Mrs. Hillbilly Mom has suffered at the raw-knuckled hands of Cus. With pictures!

So check back later in the week. You're in for a treat.

Unless something happens to me between now and then, like a mysterious workplace accident...

2 comments:

Sioux Roslawski said...

How did I miss this post? And what show/movie is that youtube snippet from?

(I can't believe those pick-up lines of hers didn't work.)

Hillbilly Mom said...

Sioux,
That clip is from The House Bunny, a movie starring Anna Faris. She's a former Playboy bunny kicked out of the mansion for being too old. She finds a job as a house mother to a sorority about to lose its charter because nobody wants to pledge. Hilarity ensues as she tries to make these awkward lasses into ladies.

I suggest you get your hands on a copy, and don't be sipping any beverages while you watch, because you will spray them on your TV.

Here's an example: Anna Faris goes on a date with Colin Hanks, and tries to do the Marilyn Monroe steam vent skirt-poofing thing. Next scene, her legs are wrapped in gauze, due to burns from the steam.

Here's a link:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0852713/

Enjoy!