Of all the nerve I have, complaining about BLOGGER! Is it too much to ask that I be able to reply to comments on my own blog? I'm all signed in. I can type the replies. But if I dare to hit PUBLISH, I get a message that says there's an internal error.
What's up with that? Have BLOGGER's innards gone all haywire? A touch of the cyclospora outbreak that's been going around? I didn't even mention lettuce! Or blueberries! BLOGGER has something stuck in its craw, and my replies aren't getting through. Maybe the multiple attempts will come spewing out all at once, and I'LL look like the crazy one.
This has put me off my inclination to type up the daily non-news happenings in and around Greater and Lesser Hillmomba. :(
3 comments:
Oh no :'( do you need to clear cookies off your browser maybe? Otherwise, sometimes technology is just WEIRD.
jj,
I haven't tried. It worked one day, then not the next. It was fine on my other blog, but that one has a different template. Let's give this one a try today, and see if the problem has been solved...
jj 2,
Yes! A miraculous cure, and I've done absolutely nothing different!
Post a Comment