Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's Deja Vu All Over Again In Hillmomba

Seems like only yesterday that we had a short break from the students. Oh, that's right, it was two days ago, when we had an early out on Thursday, Friday off, and a glorious weekend.

Tomorrow we have another early out. Yep. And Friday we're having a choir assembly. Don't think Mrs. Hillbilly Mom is complaining. M O O N. That spells, "Mrs. Hillbilly Mom ain't complaining."

But perhaps next year, the calendar committee can at least give us a full week between outings. You know. So we can appreciate it more. Savor the time away from students. The work away from work. Because it IS a teacher in-service day.

I do not yet know what service we will be performing. I'll keep you updated. In about 24 hours.

2 comments:

knancy said...

I grok when you spell M O O N.

Hillbilly Mom said...

knancy,
I LUURRRRVES me some Stephen King.