Thursday, February 20, 2014

Now That's Odd

Some specters defy description.


That's a fat cat on a cold tile roof. His name is Stockings, and we called him a girl until we took him to be spayed, and the vet kindly told us that was impossible, because HE had the wrong equipment.

Stockings has been eating his feelings ever since.

He was inside that box, stretching its seams, when I grabbed my phone to capture the moment. This is the cat Tank the beagle likes to have his way with. Stockings doesn't seem to mind. He's an elusive booger, that Stockings. So I snapped his photo, and upon looking at it just now...

Is it me, or is there a creepy dude in the background in all that junk on the garage wall?

4 comments:

Sioux Roslawski said...

No, it's not just you.

Something creepy this way comes...

knancy said...

Sort of looks like it from here. Your garage reminds me of my parent's attic. Except it is your family's crap and not my family's crap.

Kathy's Klothesline said...

I don't see the creepy dude ..... I am drugged, though. Every cat I have ever had loved to get in cardboard boxes. My old cat, Gremlin, was partial to shoe boxes.

Hillbilly Mom said...

Sioux,
There's a logical explanation. My eye just made a face out of a random object.

****
knancy,
I don't even know what's on the shelves against the garage. There used to be potting soil and goldfish food and a Chia pet and all manner of Farmer H finds.

*****
Kathy,
Sometimes two cats will intertwine in a box and look like an ouroboros.