Tuesday, February 27, 2018

All The Maligning...And Then He Does THIS

After dragging Farmer H through the mud lately, he goes and does something nice for me.


That was a Precious Moment. The figurine. Not the actual instant that Farmer H presented the gift to me. I think Precious Moments are like a poor man's Hummel. I'm not a big fan of either, but who's going to refuse a gift that Farmer H found in his storage unit haul? It cost him $1100, you know. Speaking of which, he paid all that money back last week, and has now been pulling in profits for his own pocket.

Anyhoo...I know that Farmer H just found this little figurine today, while cleaning out his storage unit swag. And that he figures only 1/12 of the population might need this February angel with a tiny, painted-on, amethyst necklace. So he thought he could curry favor with ME by gifting me with it, instead of hoping to make a couple of dollars selling it.

Let the record show that his tactics WORKED!

3 comments:

River said...

That's so sweet of him :)
She's a pretty little February angel. I've never seen any of those anywhere here, or possibly I just don't notice.

Kathy's Klothesline said...

Sweet! They mean well .....

Hillbilly Mom said...

River,
I've seen them around, and they're on greeting cards, too, I think. It's not something I would have bought for myself, but it's a nice thing that Farmer H thought to give it to ME, rather than make a profit from it.

***
Kathy,
Yes. I'm thankful that it was actually for my birthday month!