Friday, September 30, 2011

Things That Go Crash In The Night

The nocturnal shenanigans continue.

I fell asleep in the basement recliner last night at 9:30. Much to my chagrin, as I had just remembered that Sweet Genius was on, and tuned in to see desserts made with bubble gum, carrots, and a turtle as the inspiration. I only made it through that one dish. I awoke at 1:40 a.m. I gathered up the materials I had brought down to write out some bills. That would have to wait.

Upstairs, I plugged in my cell phone on the kitchen counter. I heard a crash. Like something substantial falling over. Like The Pony's insulated cup of ice falling on the basement tile. Or a small appliance falling on the #1 son's laptop. I searched the house. Nothing was out of place.

What's up with that?

No comments: