Monday, October 5, 2015

It's A Simple Device, Really, That Provides A Great Release

The Pony has a way of bringing out the imp in me. And I in him.



HoMedics Thera-P Handheld Personal Mini Massager, Blue



This is what I use on my sinuses when I have a cold or a stuffed-up head. You can find them at The Devil's Playground in the pharmacy department. In fact, I have this exact one. And as of Sunday, I also have them in purple and pink.

These things will break up that congestion like a jackhammer. The stuffiness and headache go away. Snot pours from the sinuses like uncorked champagne. Not that I've ever had champagne in my sinuses. And I confess, I have never tried a jackhammer on my forehead. The vibrator is fine. I don't like to be without it when I'm sick.

"Pony! I need my vibrator! Go get it for me. It's upstairs where I used it last. By the bedroom. On the table next to the TV remote."

Just the other day, when I had was on death's door with my sinus infection that plagued me for more than two weeks, I lamented the fact that I had to carry that head vibrator from my dark basement lair to the TV area of the basement, and back upstairs so I would have it the next morning. So The Pony, on his mission to pick up some toothpaste for himself yesterday, saw these and grabbed two more. I was pleasantly surprised to see him carrying them across the store.

The Pony has been a bit forgetful of late. Last evening, when I left my lair to go watch TV with him, he said, "I hope you weren't looking for your vibrator in your office. I forgot to bring them downstairs."

Yeah. And last week, when I wanted him to take the blue one down, he tried to stuff one of those stubby legs through a belt loop on his shorts.

"That's not going to fit. And if it does, you'll never get it loose."

"Mom. If your vibrator goes in, your vibrator will come out. Bet you never thought your son would be saying that to you, huh?"

He's got a point.



4 comments:

Sioux Roslawski said...

You can hold his balls while he holds your vibrator.

I see a twisted reality TV show in the near future...

Hillbilly Mom said...

Sioux,
Only yesterday morning, I asked The Pony to throw out a couple of tomatoes. He held them both in one hand. "Did you see how I was cradling them, like you did with my balls in Little Caesar's?"

Yes. Twisted reality show. Coming soon.

Kathy's Klothesline said...

Would you call the show "Release The Balls"?

Hillbilly Mom said...

Kathy,
Maybe. Or "Cradling Little Caesar's Balls."