Tuesday, August 14, 2018

No Chip On Mrs. HM's Shoulder

I always have lunch in my dark basement lair, seated in front of New Delly. My lunch is usually Chicken Bacon Ranch pinwheels from The Devil's Playground, with a side of BBQ potato chips. Oh, and a 44 oz Diet Coke to wash it down.

Seeing as how no one is there to see me eat, my manners may not be up to Emily Post standards. Don't judge.

You know how locomotives have a cow-catcher? Mrs. Hillbilly Mom has a chip-catcher. Courtesy of her ample boobage. And now for the question.

Is it sadder that I look down and find an errant chip lying on my chest? Or that I look down and find an errant chip lying on my chest, and say, "YES! A chip!"

4 comments:

River said...

That's a tough question. If you've reached the end of the pack and you really want more, finding that extra one would be great. I don't see any sad there. Even finding one when you didn't really want one isn't sad. It's more of a 'how did I miss that one?' moment. I think it would be sadder if you didn't look at all.

Hillbilly Mom said...

River,
Heh, heh! That WOULD be sad, if I walked around with a collection of dropped chip fragments on my bosom!

Anonymous said...

Bonus potato chips are NEVER sad!!

Hillbilly Mom said...

fishducky,
I am lucky in innumerable ways!