Sunday, June 25, 2017

There's A New Cup In Town

There's talk on the blog, it sounds so familiar
Great expectations, everybody's watching you
People who read, they all seem to know you
Even your blog buddies treat you like you're something new
Silver Buffalo, the new cup in town
Mrs. HM may love you, so don't let her down


Guess what I just carried in from T-Hoe's rear yesterday! That cup I bought at The Devil's Playground a while back, because blog buddy Sioux recommended something like it. There it was, that Silver Buffalo, right at my right hand at the checkout lane.

He's quite breathtaking, don't you think? I got the very best one. He's not silver at all, but GOLD. Shiny. That picture in the shade of the back porch doesn't do him justice. He's not even unwrapped yet. But look! It says he will keep things COLD for 18 HOURS!

We'll see.

6 comments:

Sioux Roslawski said...

HM--I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Otherwise, you'll get me back for my lame recommendation and to get revenge, you'll send Farmer H to me earlier than expected.

Anonymous said...

It will keep your Diet Coke cold, but not fizzy!!

Hillbilly Mom said...

Sioux,
I would never send Farmer H to you early to get revenge! I would do it purely for entertainment purposes. And of course to get rid of Farmer H.

***
fishducky,
I add some sugar-free powdered drink mix, Great Value Cherry Limeade, to my magical elixir. So the fizzy part is not an issue, because I have the added flavor that would not have been a fizzy drink by itself. Does that make sense? I don't expect my Diet Coke to remain fizzy after the flavoring.

Anonymous said...

It DOES make sense, which in itself scares me!!

Kathy's Klothesline said...

It is scary, fishducky. I understood it, too!

Hillbilly Mom said...

Kathy,
The world should count itself lucky that we don't team up and hit the road together.