Thursday, January 7, 2021

Scraping The Bottom Of The Big Triangle Tub

I'm running out of things to complain about! So I'll have to gripe about the lack of inspiration for two daily blog posts. I even reached out to The Pony. You KNOW how he purely loves to help people! He was on the way to run his bath in the big triangle tub when I sent him a text.
 
"Can't you do something paranormal or humorous that I can write about? I'm out of stories. The lack of a town trip today hurt me."
 
"K. I'll summon a demon in your bedroom."
 
"NO THANK YOU! I have Genius's Madonnas and childs to protect me."
 
"I saw someone at the Devil's Playground with like twelve bottles of rum in their cart, if that's good enough."
 
"Heh, heh! They must have gotten their stimulus money."
 
Good enough for me.  

5 comments:

River said...

Seems like a waste of stimulus money to me, but the rum drinker probably thinks otherwise. I'd buy something I can still have and see years later, like the year I used the stimulus money to buy my first flat screen TV which I had for almost ten years before buying my newer bigger one.

Sioux Roslawski said...

Or you could check out the "People of the Devil's Playground" (or whatever that site is). You know, the one where they post pictures of people in crazy outfits or outlandish hairstyles. That might inspire you.

I read the title quickly, and thought it might be about The Pony refusing to scrape out whatever gunk he left in the triangle tub.

I've been dealing with sciatica lately... to the point that I bought one of those big yoga balls last night, and that is going to be what I sit on when I teach. That is NOT good fodder for a post.

Hillbilly Mom said...

River,
I can't imagine why anyone would need so much rum. Surely if you were having a party or a wedding, you could get a better deal somewhere than off the shelf at the Devil's Playground!

I love my TV! Even though I only watch it late at night/early morning, I couldn't do without it. Any money spent on TV or DISH service is well-worth it to me!

***
Sioux,
No. I'm not looking at that. Farmer H already showed me a picture from there, of a woman whose rounded rumpus apparently ate her underwear. He had it saved to his phone...

The Pony is actually pretty good about cleaning the big triangle tub. It only suffers when he forgets to buy vinegar on his shopping trips.

I think the topic of you HAVING A BALL would make a scathingly brilliant blog post, Madam!

Sioux Roslawski said...

Thanks. I am going to take your suggestion. I'll let you know when I write the post. You--unlike The Pony--are a giver. (So, give yourself the chance to bug your eyes out. Give yourself a reason to hurl. Give yourself a moment to catch your breath as you witness something unbelieveable. Go to "The People of the Devil's Playground." There are far scarier photos than the one Farmer H has saved to his phone.

Hillbilly Mom said...

Sioux,
I think I'll pass on that website. I haven't even had my 44 oz Diet Coke yet! I'm not strong enough.