Tuesday, September 29, 2015

A Heaping Helping Of Not-Heaven

Has Mrs. Hillbilly Mom ever mentioned that she...um...is not too fond of people? I think, perhaps, the exact words might have been PEOPLE PISS ME OFF! Yes. That's it. I'm sure I mentioned it.

Last evening, The Pony had an appointment. The appointment has a waiting room approximately five feet by six feet. With a corner table, and four chairs. Two on each wall flanking the table. There are three doors that open off of the waiting area. And a short hall at the entrance, with a bathroom on the left, and an office on the right.

As you might surmise, quarters are tight. As of late, there has been a certain family that annoys the crap out of me while I'm waiting for The Pony to finish his appointment. This woman brings in a teen girl, a teen boy, and a snippet of a girl who makes Honey Boo Boo look like a wallflower. One time, the lady went in with her teen boy, and left that Snippet with the teen girl. Some people need to make their kids behave. Is all I'm sayin' is.

In the parking lot, a van (much like our $100 Caravan) pulled in. We could hear a ruckus. "Pony. I think that's the family that annoys me so much! I am NOT sitting in there with them tonight. I'll wait in the car."

Of course the minute we went in, that family was on our heels. A man who was waiting stood up to give them his seat. Teen Girl and Snippet sat down, while mom and Teen Boy stood against the wall with Man. Snippet whispered behind her hand, unsuccessfully, I might add, that The Pony had hairy legs. In came another mom and another snippet, though a little better-behaved. And out came Man's son, and the dude running things, which meant that 11 people were in that shoebox! I got up to leave. Told The Pony I would meet him outside. The mom of Snippet 2 said, "I usually go out, too, when she's called in." I didn't care. I was too busy not letting the door hit my a$$ on the way out.

I settled into T-Hoe with my newest copy of The Writer. Ah. A little relaxation time. Then I hear it. JABBERING! I could not find the source. I looked left, right, behind. I looked in the rearview mirror, the left mirror, the right mirror. Nobody. WTF? Those voices went on and on. It sounded like they were directly behind T-Hoe's rear hatch. Like somebody was sitting on his bumper. Then I hear a squeal, and caught a glimpse of movement.

THAT FAMILY WAS SITTING ON A CONCRETE PARKING SLAB, BETWEEN TWO CARS PARKED BEHIND ME!

I call shenanigans! Those people ALWAYS stay in the waiting room, ruining it for everyone else. If I was inside in the air conditioning, with the perk of a restroom, trying to read my Writer, they would be there staring and loud-talking. Now, with the exception of Teen Boy, they had followed me outside.

That, my friends, I why PEOPLE PISS ME OFF!

4 comments:

Sioux Roslawski said...

It sounds like they're stalking you. Perhaps you need to sic SSJ on their a**.

Hillbilly Mom said...

Sioux,
Yeah! That's what I'll do! I'll sic SSJ on their a$$!

Wait! What is SSJ?

Sioux Roslawski said...

Sweet Sweet Juno... Or did I get her whole name all screwed up?

Hillbilly Mom said...

Sioux,
We are a bit more formal around here, Madam. My sweet, sweet Juno is more than three letters! But she would gladly poke her cold wet rubbery nose into their nether regions, those who bother her human mommy!