Monday, May 15, 2017

Puppy Jack Might Have A Little Emily Litella In His Pedigree

You know I love Puppy Jack. Even though he's technically not a puppy anymore, he still has that innocence about him. And he only recently quit squatting to pee. Our little boy is growing up!

Last week I came home from on of my almost daily Devil's Playground runs, and Jack greeted me on the side porch. Sweet, Sweet Juno did not deign to come out of her house for our lovefest. Poor dear. She was probably exhausted from barking outside our bedroom door all night.

Anyhoo...Jack came to greet me. We had a mini lovefest, because Jack is a hyper kind of guy. He jumps up to put his feet on my shoulders, then I lean over and hug him while he roots his nose inside my shirt, between my boobage. I guess that's because his dachshund half is a burrower, and his heeler half is a rogue. Anyhoo...I gave him a handful of cat kibble, and went to carry in the rest of the bags.

When I came back to set the down, Jack walked over to GassyG and hiked up his leg and took a pee! With me standing right there watching him! I would have caught him in action except my phone was still in T-Hoe. You can see the puddle under GassyG. And from the looks of it, Copper has been using the grilling facilities as well. Jack is a little dog. He doesn't pee that high. But I saw him leave that puddle!


"Is that frowned upon? Because if I'd know that was frowned upon...well..."

"YES, Jack! That IS frowned upon. No peeing or pooping on the porch!"


"Please accept my apologies, Madam. I assure you, that will not happen again when you are watching me."

"I hope you mean that, Jack."


"Pardon me, please. There is a delectable hint of cat kibble in these weathered porch boards."

"Okay. We won't tell Dad about it, Jack. But you better not do that again!"

I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation. Perhaps Jack heard us referring to GassyG, and thought we said GRassyG, and everybody knows grass is for peeing...so it was probably an honest mistake.

3 comments:

Sioux Roslawski said...

Boys with two legs and boys with four legs... They're all the same. They pee wherever they want to. Whenever they want to.

Anonymous said...

He didn't do it & he'll never do it AGAIN!!

Hillbilly Mom said...

Sioux,
Oh, don't get me started...after what I sat in this morning!

***
fishducky,
He PROMISES!