Monday, August 29, 2011

It's All About The Spin

I make a weekly journey to The Devil's Playground every Sunday. Today is Monday. The Pony informed me he is out of shampoo. The Pony is my partner at The Playground. He should know better than to risk my ire over such a trivial matter. He should rub his head with a bar of Irish Spring with Aloe until next Sunday, rather than tell me that he needs a product from The Devil. Or squirt a little Soft Soap onto his forehoofs and scrub his mane. But no.

Rather than accost The Devil again so soon, I stormed Save A Lot. I needed more margarine anyway. Not butter. I'm no Paula Deen. So I told The Pony that I would see if Save A Lot had any kid shampoo.

When I returned to T-Hoe, I told The Pony that I had two choices. Purple Barbie shampoo, or Coconut Smoothie. "I hope you got the Coconut Smoothie! I love coconut."

You know that if I'd only brought out the coconut without the Barbie qualifier, he would have declared it the most terrible shampoo in all of Hillmomba.

2 comments:

labbie1 said...

Ah--psychologist as well! Is there no end to your talents?

Hillbilly Mom said...

labbie,
I am a regular coat of many colors.