Friday, May 3, 2019

The Roller Coaster Of Even Steven

WHOA! I feel woozy! Even Steven has given me a wild ride over the last five days. I don't even like roller coasters. I would never ride one in real life. But in this case, my life IS the roller coaster! I swear, I've been humming that Morgan Wallen / Florida Georgia Line song all day: Up Down.

FRIDAY:
Farmer H read a book!

SATURDAY:
I sat in his pee on the toilet seat. Discovered his popcorn crumbs by the La-Z-Boy.

SUNDAY:
I won $200 on a scratch-off ticket.

MONDAY:
I had to deal with a millipede blocking the entrance to my dark basement lair.

TUESDAY:
I won $100 on a scratch-off ticket.



Wednesday, so far, has been uneventful. Maybe the ride is over.

3 comments:

Sioux Roslawski said...

You saw another millipede? Perhaps the two of them were mates... and the second one you found is looking to get some revenge.

And of course their offspring will be freakish in some way. Maybe your prophecy will prove correct. Maybe they will grow human-sized human feet onto the end of each of their legs...

River said...

Maybe it's just stuck temporarily while someone below does something with a wrench. Nothing like tossing a spanner in the works to set things off again. Fingers crossed for more good days than bad.

Hillbilly Mom said...

Sioux,
Yes, I'm pretty sure you conjured it up and sent it this way. Probably after giving it fertility treatments! I sent it on a toilet voyage as well.

***
River,
Well, I think your idea is somewhat correct. As you will discover in a future post.