Thursday, November 17, 2022

Some Days, Even The Weirdos Shun HM

There is nothing of interest to report today. Not even a weirdo encounter! No snow. No more dead deer. The dogs avoided me as I left for town, and as I came back. Farmer H was gone all day, at SUPPOSEDLY his last day of working on Back-Creek Neighbor Bev's new old house in the middle-er of nowhere. Tomorrow he is going to move his tools over to the Double Hovel, in preparation to start working on the main house.

Sometimes, boring is good...

2 comments:

River said...

Even the dogs avoided you?? That's weird.
Did you change your soap so you smell different?

Hillbilly Mom said...

River,
No. I still smell (heh, heh) the same as ever. I even had a treat in my hand for them that they are particularly fond of, an old frozen mini taco with MEAT in it! I assumed they were over at the BARn with Farmer H, but later he said he had not been home until evening. Maybe they are living a double life, getting treats from someone else! Like Copper Jack...