Tuesday, December 24, 2019

A Treat For The Sweet

Mrs. HM has been trying to stay on Santa's nice list. Results of her efforts are still inconclusive. So she treated herself the other evening, just in case.

Yes, she bestowed three kisses upon herself. Don't cut eyes at each other, wondering why that bag looks EMPTY! This new kiss was divvied out into stockings. But I saved three for myself. Mmmm. Quite delicious. Hot cocoa with marshmallow. Except it's not exactly like the real thing.

My kisses weren't hot.

6 comments:

River said...

Put those cold kisses in a mug and nuke them in the microwave, they'll be hot them and you can drink them. No Chewing! :)
(*~*)

Hillbilly Mom said...

River,
Wait a minute! I'm pretty sure this sounds like one of Farmer H's plans to try to kill me. By molten kisses searing my epiglottis, causing swelling, which will eventually block my airway.

Sioux Roslawski said...

Goodness! What happened to the good ol' days, when there was only one kind of Hershey Kiss?

Those simpler times. In some ways, I truly miss them.

Hillbilly Mom said...

Sioux,
These Hot Cocoa kisses are good. I never like the Hugs version. The plain are still the best, though. Because I'm simple...

River said...

I've tried Hershey's kisses and regular chocolate bars and don't like it one bit. Waaaaay too sweet.

Hillbilly Mom said...

River,
They ARE very sweet. My boys prefer Dove chocolates.