Thursday, April 11, 2024

I Hope She Wasn't Sent By Farmer H

Last week, I mentioned how 1/3 of the Rumpushole Troika had blocked in T-Hoe beside the Gas Station Chicken Store, and then LIT UP A CIGARETTE while standing by the propane tanks. I'm pretty sure nobody should be smoking near propane tanks. But I didn't remember seeing such explicit instructions. 

Welp! The instructions were there!


In fact, the instructions are all over that case holding the propane tanks. All it takes is one little malfunction in one tank, and we all blow sky-high!

Surely you don't think this gal was sent by Farmer H, do you? For a new plot in which I'm pretty sure he's trying to kill me? How else could a smoker be so clueless?

4 comments:

River said...

Plenty of signage there, perhaps she can't read? Or maybe it's a case of "no sign is gonna be telling me what to do"

Hillbilly Mom said...

River,
I'm pretty sure it was a case of the latter!

Kathy's Klothesline said...

No, he didn't send her, she is just stupid and maybe lacks the ability to read.

Hillbilly Mom said...

Kathy,
I definitely agree with the first part!