Sunday, October 6, 2024

Another HM And Pony Show

The Pony is coming out Sunday. There's another live new-release album that we plan to listen to, from The Pony's favorite composer. As before, I'll be going to town to fetch The Pony, so he can enjoy an adult beverage without driving. Farmer H will take him home, once he returns from his SUS2 (Storage Unit Store 2). 

No special meal or BBQ this time. The album starts at 1:00. I will be having pinwheels that I picked up at Country Mart on Thursday. We'll drive through Hardee's and get chicken tenders and fries for The Pony. It's always a good time, listening and chatting.

The dogs love it when The Pony comes out. I guess they haven't heard that he's a MAILMAN! Of course Jack remembers him from his early puppy days. Shh... remember that on Jack's first night, he was inside the Mansion, sleeping in a Rubbermaid tub beside The Pony's bed. What Farmer H doesn't know won't hurt us! He was conveniently away in France, I think, at that time. Seems like that's the trip Farmer H brought home a French maid for The Pony. That wooden cut-out that's over in one of the themed sheds on Shackytown Boulevard.

Anyhoo... no real complaints today, or breaking news. I'm just excited that The Pony will be spending the afternoon.

2 comments:

River said...

I hope the afternoon goes well with no interruptions.

Hillbilly Mom said...

River,
There were no interruptions, but I can't say it went well... story to follow.