Thursday, January 12, 2012

From Coolsville To Hillmomba

What's up with my comments section tonight? There's no room for commenting. The only option I have is to delete or reply. Not funny, Blogger. I noticed the same thing on Chickadee's blog. I went there to leave a comment, and all I could do was reply to her other commenter, or her comment to that commenter. So I did neither, as one would make me look like I was appointing myself moderator of her blog, and the other would, at the very least, make me seem out of touch with reality.

Great Googly Moogly! Am I going to have to switch templates or jump through some other such time-sucking hoop to get back to normal? This has thrown me off course. I had a topic all picked out, but now I am grousing about this grand inconvenience. It doesn't help that I fell asleep last night in the recliner before posting, and woke up in the early morning hours just in time to go to bed before I had to get up.

What's an old Hillbilly Mom to do? I suppose further investigation is in order. Perhaps call out Mystery Inc. I hope they have enough gas in the Mystery Machine. It's a long way from Coolsville to Hillmomba.

4 comments:

Chickadee said...

Whaaat??? Someone commented on my blog a few hours ago and there was no problem. I'm leaving a comment to see if there's still a problem.

Kathy's Klothesline said...

I had problems last night, too. Some posts won't even come up .... just a blank page. At first I thought it was me, so I made that frantic call to my son who had a back door to my computer. "Mom, I am at work ...." Like that matters!

Hillbilly Mom said...

Chick,
Gosh. I am exhausted from jumping through Blogger's hoops. I THINK I left you a comment on your blog just now. I've seen that others are having problems intermittently. Somebody said that if you use the pop-up comments instead of the ones embedded below your posts, everything works like old times. I might try that here for a while.

Hillbilly Mom said...

Kathy,
Kids these days! Putting work ahead of family. Who woulda thunk it? This newfangled comment dealybobber really takes the starch out of my habit of leaving one long comment to reply to everybody.