Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Punchlines Write Themselves

Here's my favorite quote from the classroom this week.

My older kids were working on their assignment. They are not your pencil-and-paper type crew. More interactive. One of them announced, "I graduate tonight."

"Nuh uh!"

"YUH huh!"

"You're not graduating tonight."

"I'm not talking about HERE, you MORON! I'm talking about FROM ANGER MANAGEMENT!"

***************************************************************

You can't make these things up.

2 comments:

Sioux Roslawski said...

It sounds like if that student had been pushed a bit more ("No, you are NOT graduating tonight...You're a liar...There's no way you're graduating from anything.") they would have exploded in rage...and thus would have had to enroll in a "graduate" class...

Hillbilly Mom said...

Sioux,
I DO have another student who told the pending graduate, "I graduated from it twice."