Friday, January 8, 2016

The Pony Is Leaving An Indelible Mark On His Classmates

The Pony had another tale for me this week.

“My friend Gamer told our class this story today. I don’t know if it really happened to him, or if it’s a joke. But it doesn’t matter. This lady and her little boy were in line at Panera’s to get some food for breakfast. The lady gave her order, and then turned to her kid. He was about 5 or 6 years old. ‘What do YOU want to eat?’ she asked him. And the kid said, ‘I would like to feast on the flesh of the unborn.’ The mother was really embarrassed. She turned to the worker and said, ‘EGGS! He wants eggs!’ So then my friend Gamer says, ‘The minute I heard that, I knew it was something The Pony would do.’”

Yeah. I think Gamer called that one. We are NOT going to Panera's

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a twisted kid that must be.

I'd love to spend the afternoon and pick his brain... or pick his bones clean...

Hillbilly Mom said...

Sioux,
I assure you, one task would be just as awkwardly enlightening as the other...