Sunday, July 17, 2016

The Pony Picks Up 5 Hot Chicks

Yes, who would have thought The Pony had it in him? Just the other night, he picked up five hot chicks! He even brought them home to Hillbilly Mom. We met on the porch, me and The Pony's bevy of beauties. Then he took them to bed!

Actually, it was Farmer H who hooked up The Pony with his companions for the evening. Farmer H who found them. He called The Pony to come take them off his hands. He even tipped his hat to those chicks.


Farmer H discovered that a hen had hatched her nest eggs. He called The Pony and told him to come get six chicks. He was putting them up so they wouldn't get eaten, or drown in the water pan. The nest was in a hay bale under the old camper shell that Farmer H made into a Gatorport. He parks the Gator under it, and stacks hay there, since it's right beside the pen for Barry the mini pony and Billy the goat.

Farmer H handed The Pony his hat, and told him to bring the chicks while he got the hutch ready. The old rabbit hutch where Puppy Jack spent his first couple of weeks when he weighed less than three pounds. The Pony carried them over to the porch to show me, then took them back to be with their hen-mom. "Dad said there were six, but really there are only five."

An hour later, Farmer H called The Pony back.

"I heard Jack barking. He wouldn't quit. So I went to look where he was at, and he was under the Gator, barking at chick! You missed one! I put it in the hutch before Jack could eat it."

"I doubt that he could eat it. His mouth is so tiny, he can't even eat a hot dog."

"Well, he could kill it, even if he didn't eat it. But it's put up now."

So much for The Pony taking care of his bevy of chicks.

3 comments:

Sioux Roslawski said...

Oh. I read the title, and thought you were talking about the other women who sat at our lunch table during the conference, and thought those were the five chicks he picked up. (I wasn't sure there were 5, but I thought I could have miscounted our lunch group...) After all, The Pony was the most dashing young man we dined with...

Anonymous said...

I think you've got 2 Sir Galahads there!!

Hillbilly Mom said...

Sioux,
Um...it was easy to miscount the lunch table chicks. You're right about the dashing Pony at that table!

***
fishducky,
My guys DO love their chicks! No harm will come to one while they're around.