Monday, November 27, 2023

Santa Needs A New Pair Of Shoes

Farmer H is in demand during the holiday season. He's a Santa's helper for an early childhood program. He used to only don his gay apparel for the Parents As Teachers program, and an occasional daycare. He has been down to the one "client" for years, but got a call from one of her acquaintances last week requesting his (free) services.

"I don't mind to do it. I can't give out little presents to the other one, but I can show up and talk to the kids and hand out what she wants me to. I need to get a new pair of black boots. I can't bend my ankles to fit into my old ones. I want shiny black boots. Not the dull rubber ones."

Farmer H went to Tractor Supply on Sunday. I suppose he found what he wanted, since he gave me a receipt for $37.34 for "BOOT LDS WORK BU 10." Not sure exactly what that means...

Santa is a hick! He can use those boots during the off-season, for mucking out the reindeer stalls.

4 comments:

River said...

Santa must have shiny boots! I'm glad he is willing and able to help out.

Hillbilly Mom said...

River,
I'm guessing Farmer H found the boots he was looking for. Can't have Santa running around in dull rubber boots. He enjoys this activity with the little kids. Maybe because they're on the same level: they need to be watched constantly!

Kathy's Klothesline said...

If they lose their shine, just spray some clear, glossy poly on them and he will be able to see himself in the shine! HeWho would have waited until it was time to don the shoes and then ask if I had bought him a pair.

Hillbilly Mom said...

Kathy,
I am surprised that people weren't falling all over themselves to GIVE Farmer H a free pair of Santa boots!