Monday, October 3, 2011

Mrs. Hillbilly Mom Is A Poster Gal

I assume everybody has heard of drunk dialing. I'm going out on a limb, there. Wouldn't want to make an ass of u and me, as my old Geometry teacher used to tell us, except on the day he was absent, and we told his student teacher that she should ask him what a d*ldo was.

But enough about my glory days. I'm here to give you a new phone faux pas. Sorry, dudes. It's just for the ladies. And it just happened to me this afternoon. Thank the Gummi Mary, I caught it before it actually dialed.

I had put my phone in my pants pocket while I walked out to T-Hoe after school. As I got ready to climb in, I tossed my school keys into the cup holder, took some cash out of my pocket to put back in my purse, and transferred my phone from my pants pocket to my shirt pocket. As I was buckling up and adjusting the air conditioning, I noticed a glow from my pocket.

I had become the new poster gal for boob dialing.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOL!!!

Well at least you caught yourself before engaging in a conversation with your offspring.

labbie1 said...

From butt dialing to boob dialing! Wow! I can see Ed Hardy drawing your boob and phone for a new line of tatoos now!!!!

Hillbilly Mom said...

Jennifer,
Yeah. I hate a smart phone. They make me feel stupid.

*******************************
labbie,
As long as Jon Gosselin doesn't profit from my design, I'm OK with that.