Thursday, August 9, 2018

This Is Why You Can't Trust A Plastic Bag From The Devil's Playground

Well...and THIS.


That's a previous bagging faux pas from one of The Devil's Handmaidens. A more recent one was not even her fault.


It looks huge there, from the perspective, but it's only a 3-pack of Puffs With Lotion tissues. Which are not at all heavy, each box smaller (and lighter) than a six-pack of Diet Coke. So you can imagine my concerns of yesterday, with all those heavy cans and jars put in together in one (double) bag.

I think the best use of those plastic bags might be to lay across T-Hoe's bumper during the rainy season.

4 comments:

peppylady (Dora) said...

Now if I step in it. I know it would be entire different story.
I stop in from drifting though life and if you have time stop in for a cup of coffee.

Hillbilly Mom said...

Dora,
I was more worried about the dogs trying to lick it up and swallowing glass, while I went to get something to clean it up.

River said...

Those sharp corners on the tissues would easily tear through the bags these days. They used to be quite sturdy, the bags I mean, but nowadays they're so flimsy they tear as soon as you look at them.

Hillbilly Mom said...

River,
The quality has definitely changed!