Friday, September 20, 2024

Farmer H's Questionable Hygiene Practices Continue

I might have mentioned how I bought the FULL-SIZE Bounty paper towels by mistake. And how I cut them in half, and lay them on the cutting block, as if we had the select-a-size roll. I might also have mentioned how Farmer H washes his hands in the sink. And uses a FULL-SIZE paper towel to dry them, rather than one of the cut paper towels I have waiting for him. It's plenty big enough to dry hands.

Anyhoo... last week, I caught Farmer H washing his hands in the kitchen sink again. Then I turned to see him drying his hands on a FULL-SIZE paper towel. It's a losing battle, really. When I was working around the cutting block later, I saw that Farmer H had left his mark on the roll of paper towels.


"All you had to do was pick up one of the paper towels I had laying there! But no, you had to get a BIG paper towel, and contaminate the whole roll!!! I've told you forever not to put your wet hand on the roll of paper towels. Now every one of them has your dirt on the edge. What's the purpose of even washing your hands if you don't get them clean???"

Seriously. I'm tired of this slovenly behavior from Farmer H. At least I was watching when he got his crispy fried onions for his salad. I made sure he didn't reach his hand in the bag.

No comments: