Saturday, September 14, 2024

Mrs. HM Gets Caught In Her Own Wicked Web

Friday afternoon, I was texting The Pony, and had made a call to Farmer H concerning our Double Hovel Flip House(s). Upon trying a second call to Farmer H fifteen minutes later, I was shunted to voicemail. Nope. It's not like he listens to his voicemail. So I sent a text. Then The Pony sent me another one. Then I got a call through to Farmer H again. You know where this is leading, right?

"Dad went by and left a note for the realtor. OH NO!"

"You sent that to me not Pony"

"Oops! Now I have to type more!"

Heh, heh! It's not that my message was so terribly bad. At least The Pony's response, when I finally sent my text to the right person, was:

"I love him, but...wow he can be a bit frustrating/like a dumbass sometimes. Like, please do not antagonize the woman selling the house."

Poor Farmer H. Much-maligned, but with a track record for inviting it.

4 comments:

Rae said...

Luckily it wasn't too scathing of a comment. lol Ranee

River said...

I get mis-sent messages sometimes too and have mis-sent some of my own. Now I'm wondering what message Farmer H left for the realtor.

Hillbilly Mom said...

Rae,
Yes, the times when I particularly feel a need to vent would probably make Farmer H's eyes burn! Like the saying that your ears burn when somebody is talking about you.

Hillbilly Mom said...

River,
The Pony and I were not privy to the exact message. Which is probably a good thing. I don't think it would have been intentionally mean, but might have sounded that way. IF she could even decipher his writing. At least a text would have readable letters. The handwritten note he put under her office door probably looked like it was written in code.