Sunday, October 29, 2023

What? No Pictures?

Saturday evening, The Pony said he was going to have steak/salad/pasta/garlic bread for his meal. And THEN he was going to bake a red velvet Oreo chocolate chip cake. That was at 5:19. Last I heard. With a clarification that it was WHITE chocolate chips.

That sounds pretty good, except for the red velvet cake part. I am not a fan. I might have tried it once. Not my thing, but Farmer H loves it. I made the mistake of reading him the text. Hope he doesn't drop in at The Pony's house with an excuse, and help himself. Like he did when going over there to wait for The Pony's package to arrive last year.

Anyhoo... I hope The Pony took pictures. I can ask for them later. Unless he fell asleep before his baking adventure. That sometimes happens when you spend your week working.

4 comments:

River said...

I don't like red velvet cake either nor oreo cookies. But I do like steak and salad and garlic bread. And pasta.
I hope he took pictures.

Hillbilly Mom said...

River,
Pictures are coming...

Kathy's Klothesline said...

Red velvet cake is just chocolate cake with a lot of food coloring and HeWho swears it tastes better than plain chocolate cake.

Hillbilly Mom said...

Kathy,
I don't think The Pony has made the cake yet. He probably has a box mix. The red coloring throws off my taste buds! I don't know if I've even tried one. The name and appearance are too off-putting!