Thursday, August 18, 2022

It Was A Tiny-Hand, Pointy-Nose, Prying Squirrel Trash-Can Huffer

The Pony sent me a picture last week, for something he'd forgotten to mention while we were sitting in T-Hoe in his driveway by the back porch.
 
"I didn't get a picture with it there, but I've got a blog thing for you."
 
 
"Squirrel keeps prying that black cap off, to huff my garbage can."
 
I hope that means the attic is no longer available for squirrel recreation. I can't imagine what might be in The Pony's trash can that would attract a squirrel. I don't think they eat steak. You sure won't find vegetable scraps in The Pony's garbage. 
 
Maybe that squirrel thinks there's DOG FOOD inside. That's how Farmer H stores our dry dog food. He had some in white plastic buckets, given to him by Back-Creek Neighbor Bev, that he set on the side porch. Within hours, those squirrels had chewed off the edges of the lid rims. I think Farmer H put them in the garage, or emptied them into our dog food trash can.

2 comments:

River said...

Perhaps the squirrel enjoys getting high on the fumes of rotting steak bones.

Hillbilly Mom said...

River,
That's about all I can imagine. The other trash is likely just wrappers from Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies.