Monday, October 11, 2021

A Disconcerting Glimpse Of The Pony's Package

The Pony has no qualms about flashing pictures of his package(s) that are a bit out of the ordinary. The packages, not the pictures. Whether it is an oddly misshapen box, or a colorful enigma like this one, The Pony is not shy about documenting random deliverables that he's tasked with handling.
 
"Oh, Mom. Wait till you see this package I had to deliver today. I want to know what YOU think it is!"
 
 
I shall not reveal my response. Let's just say that it may have included the words snap-on, tool, and orifices. Of course The Pony and I had a good snicker, and I don't mean the tasty fun-size treat available for Halloween.

"I KNOW, right? I was thinking: 'Why would they put this in a see-through package?' That's just wrong. And then I read on the package what it really is..."

Do YOU know what this is? Here's a hint. It may not be fit for man, but it's fit for beast. 
A four-legged beast.
______________________________________________________________________

Here. I'll spell it backwards. It's a hsurbhtooT goD.
You put it on a smooth surface with the suction cup bottom, and as the dog tries to chew on it and get it loose, he brushes his own teeth. So sayeth The Pony.
______________________________________________________________________.

3 comments:

River said...

I did at first think Oh my God! and then thought it might be a chew toy or one of those grooming aids for cats where you suction it in place and the cat brushes herself against it to get scratched and by doing so removes loose hair that would otherwise end up on someone's favourite dressing gown and need three hours of brushing to remove it before chucking said dressing gown in the wash.

Sioux Roslawski said...

I thought it was a chew toy. I've never seen a canine toothbrush like that.

It's good you and The Pony get some entertainment out of the mail he delivers.

Hillbilly Mom said...

River,
Heh, heh! Spoken (I mean typed) by someone who seems to have detailed knowledge of such a scenario!

***
Sioux,
I've never seen a chew toy like that. This is the only kind of entertainment The Pony has time for!