Thursday, June 8, 2023

If Only He Could Have Chosen A Better Time

Farmer H goes back to the back doctor on Thursday. His appointment is for 11:00. That's what the appointment card says. He has not gotten a call to confirm the appointment. I told him to take that card, in case they try to gaslight him into thinking he went at the wrong time. Of course, I haven't looked at the appointment card. So perhaps Farmer H has messed up his days again...

Anyhoo... this has me dreading the day, because first of all, Farmer H will be hanging around the Mansion until it's time to leave for his appointment. Probably until 9:30. Of all the days for him to NOT get out early for his Casey's donuts. Also, with the appointment near midday, Farmer H will be coming home to annoy me before his regular return time. I'm getting BOTH short ends of the same stick!

I had hopefully inquired about Farmer H's afternoon plans. But no. He has none. 

At least I should be gone upon his return, with it being my errand day for the bank, post office, T-Hoe's gas, and of course scratchers.

I already have a headache, just thinking about having him underfoot. Then again, it's my second day of this headache. Maybe it's related to the Canada wildfire smoke. We've had hazy days for a while, and yesterday my eyes were burning. A new addition to the sneezing and throat-clearing.

4 comments:

River said...

I didn't think the Canada smoke would get that far down without being dissipated by winds and regualr air flow.
I get a headache when I know someone will be underfoot too, I always had one for a week before my mother came to visit and it cleared the minute she left. Today I have one because a neighbour was here for a few hours yesterday and boy can she talk the ears off a deaf person!

Hillbilly Mom said...

River,
I didn't think so either, but all the news is proclaiming this is the reason for our hazy skies. So it's either that, or we're being sprayed with chemtrails that we can't see!!! It was a little better today, since we had some rain yesterday morning.

My headache is home, and there's more to his story...

Kathy's Klothesline said...

We got the smoke here, a well. I couldn't even see my mountain out my bedroom window! Looked like the clouds had descended and covered the mountaintops. I coughed a lot and my eyes were weepy. Finally, all clear here. Lucky for me that I prefer to be outside or I would be in the company of HeWho all day!

Hillbilly Mom said...

Kathy,
Interesting that you chose to cough and weep rather than sit inside with HeWho! It wasn't too bad here. Just hazy, and snot-inducing, with eye-itch. It has been clear a couple days now. Sun comes through. Minimal snot.