Friday, November 19, 2021

A Rousing Review

Somebody is trying to tell me something. 

On my not-so-secret blog, I had a comment. Not a real comment. One that should have gone straight to the 5PAM file.

"I really like the writing here, it's very special and doesn't seem to exist."
 
Sweet Gummi Mary! Somebody likes my writing.
BECAUSE IT DOESN'T SEEM TO EXIST!
 
That would make a great review for the back cover of one of my fake books! 

Yes. That would make a rousing review. Not to be confused with AN arousing review... 
Just like punctuation matters, so does spacing.

3 comments:

Sioux Roslawski said...

J...ust like canned Spam, I hate the electronic version...

River said...

There's a lot of 5PAM comments going around lately. As soon as I see one on my blog I get into the comments section and delete it along with any others he or she has left.

Hillbilly Mom said...

Sioux,
Farmer H likes the canned version. Of course, I buy him the lesser version, TREET, or the store brand. I don't recall the name, but I'm sure it's catchy.

***
River,
I delete them, too. Some are on posts that are years old. At least the ones asking for sex have stopped. For now.