Thursday, March 21, 2024

A Week Late And A Soul Short

The Pony started the week pained and stressing from his recent dog bite. At the end of the day Monday, he saw something that cheered him up a little.


The Pony said he thinks it's a light. Maybe one that collects solar power through the day.


It's not the real thing, but a sign that means something to The Pony and me, from all the living ladybugs we found around us right after my mom died February 4, 2015. A fake ladybug is better than no ladybug.

The Pony is due for some protection and comfort. Mom would do it if she could.

2 comments:

River said...

It looks like a solar light to me. I have a ladybug ornament in my yard, but it isn't a light.

Hillbilly Mom said...

River,
I just noticed that it even has LEGS! Now I want to see one when it's lit up.