Wednesday, May 18, 2022

A Mini Streak Of Luck

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Two days in a row, I was a winner! A big winner on a little ticket.

 
You know I love my crossword tickets. This is the $3 version. I play them every day. I was elated when I finished this one on Sunday. Pretty sure I won $60 on it! Usually I win $3 or $6, and sometimes $10. They're fun to play. So I scanned this winner with my MoLottery app, and it congratulated me on winning $110!

Of course I had to look over that ticket again. I'd thought I had seven words, and the Bonus Word at the bottom. But in reality, I had EIGHT words, plus the Bonus Word. 
Yay, me!

Then the very next day, my OTHER $3 favorite gave me a good win:

 
I rarely win more than $6 on this ticket, and was SHOCKED to uncover those amounts for a $60 win! I was happy at first, knowing I had three wins, and expecting a total of $9. 

Of course on Tuesday, I didn't win anything on my $3 tickets. No streak lasts forever...

6 comments:

River said...

The second picture wouldn't load, but I'll take your word for it. Congratulations.

Hillbilly Mom said...

River,
It looks fine from my end. It's a wonder I can get any blog posts written, what with all the jumping around the cursor does while I'm typing. At least the pictures don't jump! Also, my comments take TWICE before they will publish. BLOGGER tells me there has been a problem the first time. Then the second time they'll publish. I've taken to copying them first, in case they disappear and I have to paste them.

River said...

Blogger seems to have a bad case of ADHD this year.

Hillbilly Mom said...

River,
I wish there was a pill to give Blogger for that. I would NOT disguise it in a spoonful of pudding! I would hold Blogger's nose shut until Blogger needed a breath, then pop it in Blogger's mouth and hold THAT closed, while stroking Blogger's throat.

Kathy's Klothesline said...

You have the best luck!

Hillbilly Mom said...

Kathy,
Wait until you see what's coming up on my other blog on Wednesday!