Monday, May 30, 2022

More More More

I'm pretty sure nobody really wants to share in my further good luck announcements concerning my lottery tickets! But here it is anyway!

 
I got this $5 ticket at the Hillmomba Casey's on Sunday afternoon, along with two of the $3 tickets. One of the $3 won $10. This Ace of Spades I had written off as a loser, until I got to the very last number. Which was a WIN ALL symbol! Yes. It was exciting. Oh, and nothing on the back of this ticket was a winner. When I scratched off the prize amounts...

 
I had a $100 winner! 

Thank you in advance for your congratulations. I only post these pictures so you can win vicariously through me! Because I'm a giver like that...

4 comments:

River said...

Our scratchers NEVER, EVER, have a "win all" symbol.
Congratulations.

Hillbilly Mom said...

River,
Thanks. Even FARMER H has gotten a "win all" symbol. Not on a ticket he bought for himself. He's very unlucky, and doesn't buy many tickets. But on one I gave him for Christmas. Only he called it a "WINNELL." So that's what I say when I find one.

Kathy's Klothesline said...

I can only win through you!!

Hillbilly Mom said...

Kathy,
Well, at least there's THAT!