Saturday, May 14, 2022

The Pony Is Like A Warm-Weather Santa

 I got a text from The Pony mid-week.
 
 "Just delivered these yellow Crocs to E--- J---."
 
 
OH MY GOSH! I have to get some new Crocs! Even though the label says this pair is orange, they look yellow to me! My current Crocs are dark blue. Before them, I had two pairs that were red. I miss the bright colors. They're easier to catch Farmer H wearing them! I'd have no problem sneak-wearing Farmer H's own Crocs. They are camouflage! But nobody wants to scoot their tootsies into a shoe that has been on Farmer H's stubby feet.

This delivery went to the office of our financial advisor, right on Main Street of Sis-Town. Those Crocs were for the office manager, or our financial advisor. Not the grown man our age who used to manage our investments, but his daughter, who took over his business.

There's just something cheery and summerific about a pair of yellow Crocs...

4 comments:

River said...

I love the colour! I don't seem to be able to buy crocs here, no one has them anymore. They're available in toddler sizes each summer, but even my small feet aren't that tiny.

Hillbilly Mom said...

River,
I saw a knock-off Croc at Country Mart, but it was a child's size. I think Kampground Kathy knows of a generic version of Crocs, but I can't remember the name or where they are sold. My last pair of real Crocs I ordered online. I think that's where I got Farmer H's camouflage style, too.

Kathy's Klothesline said...

I wear Dawgs rubber shoes with open toes. I have all the colors except yellow. My favorite is neon green. I use the sedate colors of navy or gray to wear to town, but it is easier to find the bright colors when I am doing yard work!

Hillbilly Mom said...

Kathy,
That's it! DAWGS! Heh, heh, the navy and gray are your DRESS-UP DAWGS!