Friday, May 6, 2022

Trying To Tip Me Over The Edge, Perhaps?

A few nights ago, I was minding my own beeswax at the kitchen table, perusing the innernets on HIPPIE, when I heard a text come in on my phone. Shockingly enough, it was from Farmer H, who was sitting in his recliner in the living room. When I opened the text, I found THIS:

 
"Bring back any memories"

What in the NOT-HEAVEN???

Way back in 1978, I had a bright yellow Chevy Chevette, 4-door hatchback, with stripes on the side. In 1981, I had a wreck in it. Could have died, actually, when I ran off the road due to a BUMBLEBEE IN MY SHIRT POCKET, got my Chevy back on the road, and rolled 3 times down the middle, ending up driver's door down, in a ditch on the other side.

What kind of PSYCHO would send me a random picture of a similar car, with that question about memories???

Farmer H. That kind of psycho. He could just as easily have found a picture of my favorite car of all time, my 1980 cherry-red Toyota Corolla 4-door sedan. 

But he didn't.

4 comments:

River said...

I'll say it again; psychologists would have a field day trying to wok out how his mind works.

Hillbilly Mom said...

River,
Field day? They would have a combination Woodstock festival, Super Bowl, World Cup, and Ringling Brothers Circus!

Kathy's Klothesline said...

Memories, like the shadows of his mind....

Hillbilly Mom said...

Kathy,
Farmer H is such an odd duck. Or a potential murderer, I'm pretty sure...