Wednesday, September 27, 2023

The Computer Desk Is Complete, Now With Computer

The Pony's computer desk quest is complete. He has the armchair moved in, and his new desktop computer set up. Sent me a picture this afternoon:


"Cool. That will look really good at night."

"Yeah. The window glare makes getting a good picture hard!"

"The picture is fine. Just thinking how magical it will look at night."

Later in the evening, I got another picture. Two.


 "It IS magical!"


Let the record show that when Farmer H came home, I showed him that afternoon picture of the desk and desktop computer. And his response was:

"Huh. Look at that chair he put out there."

Heh, heh! THAT'S why The Pony originally put the kitchen chair there, when Farmer H was still around after desk construction. Because he knows Farmer H is King of All Computer Desk Chair Design.

4 comments:

River said...

My grand daighter and g=her soon-to-be husband would LOVE that set up. They already have the colourful keyboards and rainbow hair to match.
What is that thing with the coloured discs?

Hillbilly Mom said...

River,
I am surprised The Pony hasn't tried the rainbow hair yet. He's had the colorful keyboard for a while, and the changing nail colors. I'm not sure about the colored discs. Maybe just lights? When I look closer, they don't appear to be actual discs.

Kathy's Klothesline said...

I don't like lights at night if I can see them from my bedroom. I know that Gavin my grandson has lots of lights and stuff on his. He built his own system, specifically to his wants with the help of his uncle who worked for Dell and is now in business with a partner writing code. My favorite child and if you don't believe me, just ask his sisters!

Hillbilly Mom said...

Kathy,
I guess lights are the new trend. Genius built his own computers, and my desktop in my dark basement lair. Genius is currently writing code for Aurora, the company behind self-driving trucks and cars. He works from home sometimes, so I'm sure he has a desktop he designed.