Thursday, March 30, 2023

Are Icicles Forming In Not-Heaven?

Sweet Gummi Mary! Go out and look at the sky. Are pigs flying? Is today the 12th of Never? Did the Cleveland Browns win the Super Bowl? Can you squeeze blood from a stone? Do hens have a full set of chompers? Did somebody find that needle in a haystack?

THE UNIVERSE HAS STOPPED CONSPIRING AGAINST MRS. HM!!!

While I was working on my taxes Wednesday, I got a text that 2 of 3 prescriptions were ready. And just before I filed, I got another text that 3 of 3 prescriptions were ready!

Oh, and you'll never believe THIS, but when I picked them up and looked in the bag, ALL THREE PRESCRIPTIONS HAVE THREE REFILLS REMAINING!

That's a victory, people! 

Of course I will still make an appointment to get my regular bloodwork and exam. But I might just stretch it until time for that last refill. Wouldn't want to get the med schedule discombobulated again. It will only be one month off.

2 comments:

River said...

I rushed outside to see but there are no pigs flying here, nor is it freezing. I guess someone somewhere must have found that haystack needle.
I'm happy for you.

Hillbilly Mom said...

River,
Somewhere, a haystack-searcher is very happy. Unless he found the needle with his rumpus...