Thursday, March 16, 2023

The Sun Even Shines On Mrs. HM's Rumpus Some Days

After throwing myself a pity party on Sunday and Monday, since The Pony won $200 on his scratcher, and I had no such luck... Even Steven sent me a belated gift.


I cut off the bottom of the picture, because I had already scratched off the barcode, but those COIN symbols mean that you win the prize automatically. That's a $100 winner on a $5 ticket! I got it Tuesday, out of the right machine at Country Mart.

Poor Genius. I bought three $5 tickets. I didn't want him to have two from the same machine. So I set aside two tickets for him, and chose this one for myself. Of course I sent him a text with the picture, telling him how close he'd been to getting that $100 winner mailed to him. I guess there's a little bit of that Casey's line rumpushole in me!

You never know. Genius might have an even bigger winner on one of the tickets I'm sending!

2 comments:

River said...

Hah! There's that $100 I'd been thinking The Pony was going to win. Meanwhile, back at Chez River, zip, zero, zilch, nada, big-fat-nothing. sigh.

Hillbilly Mom said...

River,
Yes, your psychic abilities have been verified! Sorry for your lack of wins. I will encourage Even Steven to pay a visit.