Sunday, January 13, 2019

Mrs. HM Is Not Eating Chicken Heads

It looks like a chicken. I noticed that once my picture was loaded on New Delly's screen. My supper ceased to be a mini frozen sausage and pepperoni pizza from Save A Lot, and turned into a chicken head.


No. Really. To me it looks like a chicken head, but it's actually a slice that's 1/4 of a frozen mini pizza.


And from this angle, it's screaming.  Same slice, just turning it over to show you that I got CHEATED on my Save A Lot frozen mini pizza. I think I at least deserve some substance for my sustenance! Mrs. HM does not live by air inside a hollow chicken head alone.

Let the record show that I am actually complaining about my empty pizza. Not trying to show off my unmanicured fingernails.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you order a hollow chicken head pizza? I think not!!

Kathy's Klothesline said...

Stop playing with your food!! It does look like a crazed chicken!

Hillbilly Mom said...

fishducky,
No, I did not. But wouldn't that be a cool thing to have on the menu? I guarantee people would order it, just to say they did!

***
Kathy,
I can't resist toying with my vittles, making them last longer. I might have worked some subtle psychology on you, by declaring ahead of time that it looked like a chicken head. But I'm pretty sure you would have noticed that, even without my help.

River said...

It does look like a chicken head and of course it is screaming. "Don't eat me! Don't eat me!"
Too late, munch munch munch.
I didn't even notice the manicured fingernails until you pointed it out.

Hillbilly Mom said...

River,
Yes, I ignored those chicken screams. That chicken head pizza was not as filling as I'd hoped.