Friday, February 9, 2024

Good Thing It Was Broad Daylight

Thursday was errand day for Mrs. HM. Mainly just a trip to the main post office to safely mail Genius's weekly letter, and the final payment for SilverRedO. And feed T-Hoe his weekly gas ration. Yes, of course scratchers were also on the agenda.

The wind was whipping at gusts of 29 mph. A bit chilly, blowing up under my flapping shirttail while pumping gas, despite the 61-degree temperature. My lovely lady-mullet was also a victim.


That is NOT a spectre anybody wants to see!

4 comments:

River said...

I really dislike chilly winds whipping under my clothing!
Here in my city we have "mullet" competitions each year and parents send in photos of their kids with their mullets and this year a 6 year old won with his wild bright red ringlets that he has been growing since age 2. One of my sons had a blond curly mullet when he was about eight.

Hillbilly Mom said...

River,
It's a hairstyle much cuter on little boys than on this old gal!

Kathy's Klothesline said...

That reminds me ..... I need a haircut!

Hillbilly Mom said...

Kathy,
I could make a public service announcement poster! "If you know somebody who looks like this, please call L-ADY-MUL-LETS for help."